Attorney Rod Kemsley has practiced both consumer and small business bankruptcy since November 2000. He’s an active member of Houston Bar Association, Montgomery County Bar Association, the Houston Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (HACBA) and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA).
Rod is a family man and is renowned for his caring nature and that is what many of his clients feel sets him apart.
– University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas, 2000, Juris Doctorate (J.D.)
– University of Houston, Houston, Texas, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), 1996; Major: Political Science, Minor: French.
Professional Associations and Memberships
– National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
– Houston Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (HACBA)
– State Bar of Texas
– Houston Volunteer Lawyers Program
In a recent study by the Employee Benefit Research Institute, researchers have d
What would you do if the air conditioning goes out in your house tomorrow or if
Many people have the belief that once you file for bankruptcy, you will never ha